aware of the importance of personal data protection, protects and values its customers
privacy, and is therefore committed to fair, transparent and legal processing
personal data of its Customers. It is ensured that Customer data will be processed
in compliance with appropriate data protection requirements.
on this website (www.FoRenewable.com). Also, for what purposes
is done and how this data is collected and processed, including for how long
are protected, what rights the data subjects have and where to apply for them
implementation or other issues related to personal data processing.
personal data, atinaujinanti.lt complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
(Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on
protection of natural persons in the processing of personal data and regarding the freedom of such data
of the movement repealing Directive 95/46/EC), of a person of the Republic of Lithuania
of the Law on the Legal Protection of Data (ADTĮ), Republic of Lithuania Electronic
communications law and other directly applicable legal acts regulating the person
data protection, as well as the instructions of the competent authorities, including 29
article data protection working group opinion 16/2011 on EASA/IAB good
practice guidelines for online advertising.
regulations and it is confirmed that they are familiar with and understand all of the provided
conditions. If using the website any Customer data is provided,
at the same time, the Client’s consent to the use of that data is expressed
according to the policy. By visiting the website, customers agree that they have familiarized themselves with it
HOW IS THE DATA COLLECTED?
which is collected about the Clients, depends on what the Clients order and/or use
products and/or services and what data is provided when ordering
services registered on the website, communicated atinaujinanti.lt
in social network accounts.
collects the following Customer data:
· provided by the Client (directly from the data subject), e.g. when communicating or
has a legal relationship with atinaujinanti.lt, i.e. services are purchased or registered
services, atinaujinanti.lt is requested to provide information, companies are visited
in social network accounts, etc.;
· which are generated when the Customer uses atinaujinanti.lt services, e.g. when using
atinaujinanti.lt network and services, i.e. phone calls, visits to us
on the website. Personal data is collected only after the Customer has agreed to
· which are obtained from other sources, such as, where applicable, from other institutions, including
state institutions or companies, publicly available registers, etc.
The Customer is not obliged to provide any personal data to atinaujinanti.lt, however, if the Customer
decides not to do so, it is possible that atinaujinanti.lt will not be able to provide it properly
- WHAT CUSTOMER DATA IS COLLECTED AND WHAT IS THE CUSTOMER DATA COLLECTED FOR (PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING)
Data is processed that belongs to, including, but not limited to, the following main data categories:
· Information related to the ordering and provision of services, the contract concluded, the purpose of contract execution: name, surname, address, e-mail address, telephone number, contract data;
· Candidate for employees, for the purpose of concluding an employment contract: name, surname, telephone number, e-mail postal address, in the resume (data specified in the CV);
· The data subject’s consents and objections are collected for the purpose of justifying data processing;
· In order to monitor the quality of the services provided by atinaujinanti.lt, to create and improve the content provided, ensuring the security of the website: data about the actions performed by website visitors: anonymous and summarized information about the visitation of the website, when the device is identified. The following data are collected: IP address, version of the operating system and parameters of the device used by the Customer to access the content/services/goods, language, date of use, time and duration of the session, number of clicks, mouse movements, terms of requests entered by the Customer on the website, and any information stored in cookies set by the Customer’s device, the device’s GPS signal or information about the nearest WiFi access points and mobile towers that can be transmitted using the content of the atinaujinanti.lt website.
· For the purpose of providing services, the information provided by the Customer in the order forms is collected. The following data are collected: first name, last name, e-mail address. e-mail address, phone number, company code, comment left by you.
· atinaujinanti.lt uses and processes the personal data (e-mail address) of Customers for direct marketing purposes based on the consent of the Customers, which they provide when entering their personal data in the „Newsletter” section of the atinaujinanti.lt website.
· For the purpose of providing services, when calling for remote assistance, the following data are collected: name, company name, name of the desired consultant and/or a brief description of the problem;
· For the purpose of providing services, when ordering a call, the following data is collected: name, e-mail postal address, telephone number, company name, company code;
· For the purpose of providing services, when writing an inquiry, the following data is collected: name, e-mail postal address, telephone number, company name, company code, inquiry;
· For the purpose of providing services, the information provided by the Customer when calling atinaujinanti.lt is collected; call audio and call tiles.
· For the purpose of providing services, with the consent of the data subject, when visiting atinaujinanti.lt social accounts Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Youtube: visitor nicknames, public records are made..
HOW COOKIES ARE USED
You use the following cookies for the following purposes:
· Performance-enhancing (session) cookies (Technical cookies). They are designed to improve the performance of the website and collect general (anonymous) information about the use of the website. These cookies are intended to ensure the proper functioning of the website. These cookies are created when the user starts a browsing session on a website or browser. This cookie is temporary and is deleted as soon as you close your browser.
· Analytical (persistent) (tracking cookies from Google Analytics). These cookies help recognize and count website visitors and track how visitors move around the website. This cookie is intended to understand how visitors use the website, to discover the strong and weak parts of the website, to optimize and improve the performance of the website and to further implement advanced solutions. These cookies provide information such as the number of visitors to the website, the pages they visit and the total time spent on our website. All information collected is anonymous.
· Functional cookies. These cookies are used to recognize visitors when they return to the website. They are also used to provide more options and make the data subject’s browsing experience more pleasant. They help visitors remember relevant information.
atinaujinanti.lt gives Customers the opportunity to exercise these rights in a convenient way. This can be done by writing to forenewable.com at the following address: email@example.com. The Customer’s rights will be exercised after confirming the Customer’s identity live or with an electronic signature.
Data about the cookies used
|until closing the website window
|cookies _linkedin_oauth used to record the fact of joining the LinkedIn social network.
|The _ga cookie is a Google Analytics cookie that provides information such as the number of website visitors, the pages they visited and the total time spent on the atinaujinanti.lt website. All information collected using _ga cookies is combined with similar information received from other visitors and is therefore anonymous. atinaujinanti.lt does not identify individual visitors.
|The _gat cookie is a Google Analytics cookie used to control the number of requests.
|The _gid cookie is used to collect statistical information about website traffic.
|The cookie _icl_current_language is used for multilingual functionality to present the content of the website to the user in the selected language
However, it should be remembered that some services may be designed to work only with cookies, and if they are disabled, the use of them or certain parts of them is no longer possible.
- HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA?
atinaujinanti.lt pays particular attention to data security, therefore organizational and technical data security measures are responsibly implemented, which help protect personal data from accidental or illegal destruction, alteration, disclosure, as well as from any other illegal processing. The security measures implemented by atinaujinanti.lt also include the protection of personnel, information, IT infrastructure, internal and public networks, as well as the office building and technical equipment.
atinaujinanti.lt processes Customer data no longer than the data processing purposes require. atinaujinanti.lt ensures and takes all necessary measures to ensure that outdated or unnecessary information is not stored and that personal data and other information about data subjects is constantly updated and correct.
WHO DOES CUSTOMER DATA PROVIDE?
atinaujinanti.lt can provide Customer data only in strict compliance with personal data protection requirements, only in justified cases and only to such recipients who undertake to properly protect them.
We provide data on the management bodies of legal entities to clients who have ordered our services and are located only on the territory of Lithuania.
In order to properly provide services to its customers or to fulfill the obligations stipulated by the law, atinaujinanti.lt may use other third parties to whom the personal data processed by atinaujinanti.lt may be transferred. In this case, forenewable.com may transfer data to: UAB „DPD Lietuva”, UAB „Skubios šuntos”, LT Paštas, IT service providers, Lithuanian Radio and Television Center, etc. These third parties use the data transferred to atinaujinanti.lt only for the purpose of providing the service ordered by atinaujinanti.lt.
Also, forenewable.com has the right to use the Client’s published information on the portal (articles, advertising and other published information) on other websites managed by MB Inlista (Apieuki.lt, zukis.lt, viskasukiui.lt, atsinaujinanti.lt, atnaunojamas.lv, forenewable.co.uk), social network pages (forenewable.com, atsinaujinanti.lt, apieuki .lt, viskasukiui.lt, zukis.lt, etc.) or managed Facebook groups.
In other cases, we do not provide personal data to third parties, except in cases where the provision of data is carried out in fulfillment of the Customer’s request, obligations provided for in legal acts or in order to defend the interests of atinaujinanti.lt.
Data is not provided outside the Republic of Lithuania.
- HOW LONG DO WE STORE CUSTOMER DATA?
Customer data is stored as long as it is necessary to achieve the set purpose. After achieving the set goal, Customer data is deleted, except for those cases where the data may be needed for a pre-trial investigation. After this period, the data will be deleted in such a way that it cannot be reproduced.
WHAT ARE THE CUSTOMER’S RIGHTS?
According to the General Data Protection Regulation, the Customer, as a data subject, has various rights that apply depending on the various circumstances.
The customer has the right to:
· access your personal data. You can contact atinaujinanti.lt with a request to provide information on whether the Customer’s data is being processed, and if personal data is being processed, you have the right to access the processed Customer’s personal data;
· request to correct the Customer’s data, delete them or limit data processing. You can contact atinaujinanti.lt with a request to correct any Customer data, if it is believed that they are inaccurate or incomplete. It is possible to apply to atinaujinanti.lt with a request to have the Customer’s data deleted, if upon familiarization with the data it is believed that data processing is illegal or unfair. It is possible to apply to atinaujinanti.lt with a request to limit (stop) the processing of the Customer’s data, with the exception of storage – in the event that, for example, the Customer requests correction of the Customer’s data (while the accuracy of the personal data is checked and/or they are corrected), it is determined that the personal data the data is processed illegally and the Customer does not agree to the deletion of the data, the Customer expressed his opposition to the processing of the Customer’s data (while it is being assessed whether atinaujinanti.lt’s legitimate interests prevail);
· transfer personal data. It is possible to ask atinaujinanti.lt to provide personal data, which are processed by automated means, to the Client and/or another data controller in a structured, commonly used and computer-readable format;
· do not agree to the processing of the Client’s personal data. It is possible to apply to atinaujinanti.lt and express disagreement regarding the processing of the Client’s personal data, when the processing of personal data is carried out on the basis of legitimate interest;
· demand that the Customer is not subject to a decision based solely on automated data processing, including profiling, which results in legal consequences for the Customer or which similarly has a significant impact on the Customer;
· submit a complaint to the State Data Protection Inspectorate.
- DATA MANAGER. WHERE CAN I APPLY?
The controller of customers’ personal data is MB Inlista (hereinafter forenewable.com), legal entity code 306153810, address: Mainų st. 6 Klaipėda, phone: +370 643 29958, working hours 8.00-17.00.
forenewable.com uses the Customer’s data only for the specified purposes. It also implements appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the Customer’s data from accidental or illegal destruction, loss, alteration, illegal disclosure or access to this data, as well as from any other illegal processing.
If the Customer has noticed a discrepancy with these privacy rules, a security gap on the atinaujinanti.lt website or has other questions related to the processing of the Customer’s personal data, contact atinaujinanti.lt in one of the convenient ways:
email By mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone: +370 643 29958
This policy is available to all interested parties and is published on the website at www.forenewable.com